Thursday, October 18, 2007

ERRATA - API Std 521, Pressure Relieving and Depressuring Systems

API521_errata20070621-1

American Petroleum Petroleum (API) released the API Std 521, Pressure Relieving and Depressuring Systems early of 2007. As usual, there are some mistakes spotted in the this Standard. First errata that i received was dated June 21, 2007. I am a bit outdated. Somehow, i guess there are still many engineers out there (like me...) may not aware of the release of this errata. If you are user of this standard, i strongly urge you to download this errata and make correction to your copy.


If you find anymore mistake or error in this standard, please drop a comments or sent me an Email . I will take the necessary action from there...

Related topics




Continue receive FREE stuff & Update.......Subscribe by Email OR RSS
Any comments / advices ?..........Drop it in comment field (below) or sent a private email to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment