Sunday, November 18, 2007

Unique Experience with Eng-Tips

Display problem ? Click HERE

Eng-Tips forums

Have you ever heard about Eng-Tips? I guess many of you may aware of this website. Eng-Tips is providing a platform for all engineering professional to raise and discuss real world engineering issue. There are many forums in Eng-Tips which stretch from Aeronautical, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, etc. It basically covers almost all the engineering division. Eng-Tips promote engineering professionalism and it manage to pull most credible engineers worldwide discuss critical engineering issues and share knowledge and experiences among engineers within a community. I have been reading interesting posts in several forums on daily basis for past 1 year without failed. Because I am certain that I can gain a lot of information, knowledge, insights, experiences, etc from other experienced engineers through Eng-Tips.

If you are practicing engineer…
- and if you don’t aware of this website, check it out HERE…
- and If you have not registered to this website, I would encourage you to registerHERE
I don’t think you will regret with your registration to this website.

I have been long time want to be a member of Eng-Tips since my first known about this website and high quality posts and members. Nevertheless, it doesn’t seem smooth in my registration. I have been trying very hard to register to Eng-Tips but failed for all attempts. Can’t remember how many emails have been send to the Eng-Tips administration. I have been trying very hard requesting assistance from many professional engineers who are active in Eng-Tips. All efforts failed. I am disappointed and upset. Due to this I have spend most of my time in CheResources Forum, a forum dedicated to Chemical Engineering and some others forum such as Chemical Forum, Chemical Engineering Forum, etc.

Until one nice morning, I received a note from Latexman. He is willing to assist me in the registration. Finally, I have succeeded in registration to Eng-Tips. I really appreciate Latexman's assistance…I am really respect Latexman…read him HERE.

One of major factor contributes to my succession in registration is my consistence and progressive contribution to our society & community specifically via CheResources Forum.



Early_Registration

My successful handle in Eng-Tips is JoeWong88. From my profile, you can see that this Eng-Tips has been in the record since Jan 09, 2007. Well…I only manage to login last week. I also would like to thank the Eng-Tips to take extra effort to activate my account. From now on, I can raise question and contribute my 2-cents worth knowledge…

Lesson learned from my unique experience :
  • You will be compensated if you continue to contribute to the society and community...it is just a matter of time...
  • All works and efforts shall be consistence, persistence and continues without failure
  • Nothing is free and comes easily without effort
  • There are peoples watching you for all your works
Last...see you in Eng-Tips !!!



Continue receive FREE stuff & Update.......Subscribe by Email OR RSS
Any comments / advices ?..........Drop it in comment field (below) or sent a private email to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment